Titan Takeover 12/12
ACAP Seeks Representatives for Leadership Council
ACAP has openings on its Leadership Council! We are seeking a Youth Member and Member at Large. As a member of the Leadership Council, you will:
- Provide leadership and advisement to ACAP.
- Guide and direct strategic planning for ACAP.
- Formulate and oversee policies and procedures.
- Oversee ACAP initiatives and evaluate outcomes.
- Promote the coalition.
- Provide outreach and recruitment of new members.
- Attend meetings once a month from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Attend ACAP's quarterly meetings.
- Participate in ACAP’s activities.
Email email@example.com for details on how to apply!
ACAP Launches 2014-2016 Action Plans
After a year of hard work and strategic planning, ACAP members finalized and approved the 2014-2016 Action Plans at the January quarterly meeting. The plans are organized into the following four focus areas:
Four work groups will take the lead role in implementing the strategies in each plan and identify new implementation partners. If you are interested in joining a work group, please email Lisette.Torres@alexandriava.gov.